Job Overview: Vacancies in PT Smart Meter Indonesia (SMI) manufacturing and R&D facilities in Mauk, Tangerang – Banten and Kamal, Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta.
We are looking for talented Junior Level Engineers interested in a company and work environment in which technical excellence is highly valued. You will be an integrated team member collaborating with System, Hardware, and Test engineers in one or more of the phases of Project Planning, Design, Development, and Testing. These teams are dedicated to solving complex problems and developing creative technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
SMI offers a number of programs for entry level engineers. These potential placements include the Engineering Leadership Development Program, the Engineering Rotational Program, and Direct Engineering positions. Each of these programs offer mentoring opportunities from experienced engineers, targeted technical training, and diverse technical assignments.
Products are primarily smart sensing and metering embedded systems such as smart electricity/water/gas meters for AMR/AMI (Automatic Meter Reading/Advanced Metering Infrastructure) applications/systems as well as smart sensors for IoT Ecosystems.
- Electrical Design (Hardware Engineer) - Rotation opportunities exist in areas including analog design, digital design, HDL, electromagnetic interference, prototype development and failure analysis.
- Software Design (Software Engineer) – Rotation opportunities may include design, coding, integration and verification for software/firmware
- Mechanical Design (Integration Engineer) – Rotations opportunities may include design and development of packaging modules or components, mechanical analyses, environmental testing, generating and reviewing drawings.
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software for products.
- Develops integration & test strategies of devices, and systems.
- Performs stress and performance tests on a variety of smart sensors and meters hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
- May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty: Engineering disciplines include Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Diploma or Undergraduate degree in Engineering with a GPA > 2.5
- Capacity and motivation for hard work
- Desire to gain strong technical foundation
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
- Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- Work is closely managed and Internship experience in the engineering field
Please submit your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 October 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for further screening process.
Further information can be downloaded here.